Thank you for your interest in becoming a chiropractic or laser therapy patient!
This guide will walk you through your first appointment in order to save you time and make your experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
- If you are using a third party payer ( insurance, car accident, lawsuit) please visit the insurances accepted page by clicking here ( a pop up window will appear)
- Click on any Book Online image and choose New Patient and make your appointment.
- You will receive an email shortly thereafter confirming your appointment
Once you register with the online scheduler, you can access it, at your convenience, from Facebook and this website whenever you wish to make an appointment.
- Optional but recommend- The confirmation email contains a link for you to fill out your forms online.
- Wear appropriate clothing on your visit. The area of discomfort is not always the area causing the discomfort and often several regions will be examined. Obviously if your knee is your primary complaint we will need to be able to access your leg but we may also want to examine the back and or feet. Loose clothing is best or bringing shorts or a sports bra would also be helpful.
- Please complete your intake forms completely. Patients often forget information or leave out prior history thinking it is unrelated to the current complaint which is not always the case.
- Feel free to bring a guest. If your condition is chronic or is affecting your daily activities, it most likely is affecting those around you also. It is helpful for them to understand your condition and also what your treatments will be and how often.
- Please present for your appointment on time. Appointments allow Dr. DeFries to focus on each patient.